Crisp is proud to be up and running in Singapore! Last week our CTO, Xavier Facon broke up his schedule to speak to a roomful of coders at hackerspace.sg and the week before we got covered by Willis Wee from Penn-Olson. We are looking forward to a big 2012 led by Rosalind Tan, VP and General Manager of Crisp Media's Singapore office.
Where will you see us next? We will be celebrating with partner Smaato at their new Singapore office next week, then next year on February 2-3 we will attend Penn-Olson's Startup Asia. After that we'll be speaking at the MMA Forum April 23-25. Are we missing anything in Singapore? How about elsewhere in Asia? Let us know!
Trackback URL for this post:
- Naftali Goldsmith Named One of Business Insider's Most Creative People in Mobile Advertising
- Where Google Misses the Mark for Premium Publishers
- Jason Young, CEO of Crisp Media Discusses the Future of Mobile Advertising
- 2 Billion Impressions Served!
- Jason Young, Crisp Media CEO, Discusses Advertising's Great Mobile Opportunity
- Jason Young, Crisp Media CEO, Pens Mobile Advice for Publishers: Building a Mobile Platform? Time to Burn the Boats
- Exuberant Adoption: iOS 6 will dominate rich media ad traffic by end of week
- Why Brands Shouldn't Discount the Mobile Web
- CTO Xavier Facon talks to ME about brands' engagement with advanced ad campaigns.
- Jason Young, CEO of Crisp Media Discusses Mobile Best Practices with BMA