Make your Mobile Ads Unforgettable with Add to Calendar
Promoting your movie launch, TV show premiere, or big sale via mobile advertising will increase brand awareness, create brand preference, and influence purchase intent. Now you can turn intent into reality by tapping the power of the mobile device with Add to Calendar. Crisp's new Add to Calendar ad feature allows you to prompt consumers to add your event to their calendar -- making it unforgettable.
Perfect for movie studios, media companies, retailers, and even CPG advertisers promoting a product launch, Add to Calendar invites consumers to add your event to their calendar directly from the ad itself. After tapping to add to calendar, the consumer is asked to agreed to subscribe to your calendar and the event is added directly to the calendar on their device. Add to Calendar is available for browser-based campaigns running on iOS devices.
Watch how it works:
Make Add to Calendar part of your next mobile campaign. Contact Crisp Sales.
Trackback URL for this post:
- Naftali Goldsmith Named One of Business Insider's Most Creative People in Mobile Advertising
- Where Google Misses the Mark for Premium Publishers
- Jason Young, CEO of Crisp Media Discusses the Future of Mobile Advertising
- 2 Billion Impressions Served!
- Jason Young, Crisp Media CEO, Discusses Advertising's Great Mobile Opportunity
- Jason Young, Crisp Media CEO, Pens Mobile Advice for Publishers: Building a Mobile Platform? Time to Burn the Boats
- Exuberant Adoption: iOS 6 will dominate rich media ad traffic by end of week
- Why Brands Shouldn't Discount the Mobile Web
- CTO Xavier Facon talks to ME about brands' engagement with advanced ad campaigns.
- Jason Young, CEO of Crisp Media Discusses Mobile Best Practices with BMA