Make your Mobile Ads More Social with Crisp Birdfeed
Crisp Birdfeed helps make mobile ads more social. Using the Crisp Birdfeed ad feature, mobile advertisers can integrate live Twitter feeds directly into their AdhesionTM ads, connecting mobile consumers with the brands' community and conversation around the ad or product. Crisp Birdfeed provides publishers with an ad offering that incorporates social content in a new and unique way -- without requiring user logins or pulling visitors away from the content and into a social site.
Running in an Adhesion ad placement, Birdfeed incorporates advertiser Twitter feeds using the brand's Twitter account or hashtag. Consumers can tap to expand the ad to see the featured Tweets in a scrollable Twitter feed, and then tap through to the brand's Twitter profile or shared links. Birdfeed also offers multiple touch hotspots and a customizable feed display.
Watch how it works:
Want to use Birdfeed in your next campaign? Contact Crisp Sales.
Trackback URL for this post:
- Naftali Goldsmith Named One of Business Insider's Most Creative People in Mobile Advertising
- Where Google Misses the Mark for Premium Publishers
- Jason Young, CEO of Crisp Media Discusses the Future of Mobile Advertising
- 2 Billion Impressions Served!
- Jason Young, Crisp Media CEO, Discusses Advertising's Great Mobile Opportunity
- Jason Young, Crisp Media CEO, Pens Mobile Advice for Publishers: Building a Mobile Platform? Time to Burn the Boats
- Exuberant Adoption: iOS 6 will dominate rich media ad traffic by end of week
- Why Brands Shouldn't Discount the Mobile Web
- CTO Xavier Facon talks to ME about brands' engagement with advanced ad campaigns.
- Jason Young, CEO of Crisp Media Discusses Mobile Best Practices with BMA