Ad of the Week: Audi A6
We are starting a new blog series called Ad of the Week. Each week we will feature a new rich media campaign powered by Crisp Media. Be sure to subscribe to our blog for weekly updates, or visit our Ad Showcase regularly to see featured campaigns.
This week's feature, the new Audi A6 campaign, is running on a variety of mobile websites on iPhone and Android such as Bloomberg, CNN, and CNNMoney. AKQA San Francisco leveraged the Crisp Engage platform to develop and deploy an amazing creative to show that the new Audi A6 makes the road "An Intelligent Place."
This animated takeover features a full-screen overlay to a mobile site. The ad makes it rain on the screen via a transparent panel that steadily fades to black as the raindrops overtake the site background. The new A6 then tears across the screen, leaving a wake in the rainwater behind it. The ad concludes with a final image of the car and the option to learn more about its special features.
Trackback URL for this post:
- Naftali Goldsmith Named One of Business Insider's Most Creative People in Mobile Advertising
- Where Google Misses the Mark for Premium Publishers
- Jason Young, CEO of Crisp Media Discusses the Future of Mobile Advertising
- 2 Billion Impressions Served!
- Jason Young, Crisp Media CEO, Discusses Advertising's Great Mobile Opportunity
- Jason Young, Crisp Media CEO, Pens Mobile Advice for Publishers: Building a Mobile Platform? Time to Burn the Boats
- Exuberant Adoption: iOS 6 will dominate rich media ad traffic by end of week
- Why Brands Shouldn't Discount the Mobile Web
- CTO Xavier Facon talks to ME about brands' engagement with advanced ad campaigns.
- Jason Young, CEO of Crisp Media Discusses Mobile Best Practices with BMA